Lunes, Agosto 12, 2013

The one thing I ask... "Is to be with You!"

I've been living in this world for 25  years and today is my 26th year of existence... (August 12, 2013)  Lord, if there is one thing I ask for that IS TO BE WITH YOU! Heaven is my goal and I want to reach it. I know it is hard but I will. With this, I will bring not only myself but all of your people, I will bring them also to heaven :)


"You gave it all for me
My soul desire
My everything
All I am is devoted to You
How could I fail to see
You are the love that rescued me
And all I am is devoted to You..."
(One Desire by hillsong

Lord, all of you there in Heaven is watching me. Taking good care of me, especially my angel, but I was the one who was lost. Continue to guide my way and helping me. And if...

"I have come to the crossroads...
Lord lead me to you will
Bless this choice I will make...

I surrender myself to you
Make me live my life for you.."
(Crossroads by Woodstruck)

In times of troubles and difficulties let me see your light so that I may able to walk in the right way. 

As I go on with my new life and service make me as your instrument in saving your people. I am you servant and I am you daughter.  Let your mercy fall on us.

Mother Mary intercede me and protect me. Guide us and  give us your mantle of your protection.

Yours truly,

ELEANOR C. BERNIL
"BHEBIE"






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento